Our Monthly Local Membership Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month at 5:30 pm in the Auditorium of the UA Mechanical Pipe Trades School. The dates for the next 3 Monthly Membership Meetings are as follows:
- October 1, 2019 at the IUEC Local 10 Union Hall, 9600 Martin Luther King Jr. Highway, Lanham, MD 20706
- November 5, 2019 at the IUEC Local 10 Union Hall, 9600 Martin Luther King Jr. Highway, Lanham, MD 20706
- December 3, 2019 at the UA Mechanical Trades School 8509 Ardwick Ardmore Road Landover, MD 20785
2019 STEAMFITTERS LOCAL 602 FAMILY PICNIC
Sat, Aug 3, 2019 - Six Flags America, Mitchellville, MD
Steamfitters Local 602
August 3, 2019
- Location:13710 Central Avenue, Mitchellville, MD20721
- Park Hours:10:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
All attendees will present their Tickets at the Main Entrance to the Park and they will be required to pass through the Security Check Point, which includes a Metal Detector and Bag Search Station.
- Picnic Hours:12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Buffett Style Lunch, Ice Cream, Soda, Beer. The Lunch Menu includes: All Beef Hot Dogs, BBQ Beef Brisket, Chicken Breast Tenders, Pulled Pork, Macaroni Salad, Baked Beans and Bagged Potato Chips. (All attendees must wear wristbands in the pavilion area in order to be served lunch). There will be face painters and tattoo artists in the pavilion area. Please note the pavilion area closes promptly at 4:00 p.m., please remove all personal items from the area before 4:00 p.m.
- Car and Bike Show:12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
For more information about the Classic Car and Bike Show please contact Greg Davis (301)278-1716
- Tram Service:There will be a Tram Service provided to transport members to the Picnic Area.This service will be provided for those who may have difficulty with long walks.The pick up and drop off location of the Tram will be to the right of the main entrance, directly in front of the Handicap parking area.(The Handicap Parking is limited to 72 spaces, please try to arrive as early as possible to ensure that there is room to accommodate you.)
- Tickets: The Blue tickets enclosed must be presented, at the Oak Grove Pavilion (picnic area), to receive the Steamfitters give away.
Please remember that this is a family event: Exhibit appropriate behavior and responsible drinking while in attendance. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you and your family there.
Tickets are non-refundable.
For additional information please contact Julia Perdue or Sandra Savia (301)333-2356.
Show All Events